Legal Assistant Program Tuition and Fees
Option One Payment Upfront – 10% Discount
We discount our program cost by 10% if payment is made upfront. We accept Cash, Check, Money Order or Credit Card.
Option Two Five Monthly Installments
Five monthly installments can be made while in school. This option is interest free, however a $1,000 deposit is required to hold your program seat. The first installment is $2,000.00 due the first day of class and every thirty (30) days thereafter.
Option Three Private Student Loans
Personal Loan – Income and Credit Requirements Apply
• Select Major Purchase
• Payments Average about $160 / per month
Please apply on-line at:
Option Four Private Student Loans
• Military Financing – VA Funding (GI Bill) – Apply to use your benefits on-line at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/get_started.asp or call 888.442.4551 – For Dental Program Only.
• MyCAA Grant Funding (For Military Spouses – Pay Grade E1-E5) – Apply On-line at https://mycaa.militaryonesource.mil or Call 800.342.9647.
About Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Purpose of WIOA
- Strengthen and improve our nation’s public workforce system
- Help get job seekers and workers into high-quality jobs and careers
- Help employers hire and retain skilled workers
Adult (age 18+) and Dislocated Workers:
- Job Search and Job Referrals
- Labor Market Information
- Résumé Writing Assistance
- Career Planning
- Supportive Services (tools, books, and Bus passes)
- Financial Literacy Services
- Internships and Work Experiences
Youth (ages 14-24)
- High School Equivalency Diploma Preparation
- Career Exploration
- Adult Mentoring
- Work Experiences and Internships
- Guidance and Counseling
- Leadership Development
- Entrepreneurial Skills Training
- Supportive Services (Tools, Books, and Bus Passes)
- Job posting In State’s Labor Exchange System
- Participant Referrals to Employer’s Employment Opportunities
- Pre-screening of Resumes
- Labor Market Information
- Job Fairs and Recruitment Events
Who can participate in the Adult and Dislocated Worker Program?
- Adult over 18 years old, who are able to legally work in the United States.
- Priority of service is provided to:
- Veterans and their spouses
- Persons who are low income or receiving public assistance
- Persons who need to improve their skills
- Dislocated Workers, who have been laid off or have received notice of termination.
Who can participate in the Youth Program?
- Youth, age 14-21, if in-school
- Youth, age 16-24, if out-of- school
*All youth must have a barrier to employment, e.g. being a homeless youth, a runaway, pregnant or parenting, subject to the juvenile justice or adult system, in foster care, a person with a disability or need additional assistance to find or keep employment, or enter or complete postsecondary education.
For additional information:
Visit the WIOA Resources page for policies and tools on WIOA implementation in Arizona.
Visit your Arizona @ Work Job Center – https://www.arizonaatwork.com/ and; ARIZONA@WORK Office Locations – https://arizonaatwork.com/az-locations/
Resource Name: Arizona @ Work
Resource Name: Phoenix Workforce Connection
7th Street & Dunlap: 602.861.0208
51st Avenue & Indian School: 623.247.3304
Central and Broadway 602.534.4732